n64Dev - Compile libdragon for Windows
This can be the biggest pain in the ass but I recently was able to figure out how to make it painless!
- Download Cygwin. I got the 32 bit version just to be safe.
- While installing Cygwin, make sure to install all of these packages:
- Run Cygwin in Admin mode and navigate to /usr/local/
- Clone the latest libdragon 'git clone https://github.com/DragonMinded/libdragon.git'
- Now move into the libdragon directory 'cd libdragon'
- Create a temp folder 'mkdir temp'. This will house all of the resources for compiling gcc.
- Next copy the build script into the temp directory 'cp tools/build temp/'
- Now type './build'. This may take a while...
- Next add this line to your .bash_profile file 'export N64_INST=/usr/mips64-elf'
- Run 'cd ..' to navigate back to the main folder and then run 'make'
- Now run 'make install'
- You now have a working n64 toolchain! :)
- Any questions just hit me up on twitter.